New GoPro Hd hero2

I know that part of my problem is my editing, plus I don't have the internet speed to upload 1 GB files. :bonk: At my current quality a 4 min video is 150-180 MB.

My raw files look pretty good though. :thumb:

I've got the editing skillzzzzz and innernetz speeds are covered, I just have to figure out how to actually turn this little frick'n camera on....grrrrrrrr.....we should have a Go-Pro forum...:thumb:

James

Staff member
The only things I've had break were the male part of the mounts, but I guess those are really cheap to replace. :thumb:

they might be a little more bulky then other camera's but they can take a serious beating. i think it was rivethead who almost had his head ripped off when his caught one of the over hanging branches the other day.

Eh, I'm still holding a grudge on my GoPro HD. It couldn't take the beating of my crash and lost what would have been a great video!
I got knocked in the head good...we both got concussions and couldn't remember what happened. :smirk:

And the latch on the case broke on mine. Not even from a crash. It just fell apart when I went to latch it.

I use a zip-tie to hold it closed. :devil:

And the latch on the case broke on mine. Not even from a crash. It just fell apart when I went to latch it.

I use a zip-tie to hold it closed. :devil:

ive heard about that when i first got mine and there is a technique to preventing it. you push the door with both thumbs and the top latches itself.