• Professional Low Light Performance
  • Full 170º, Medium 127º, Narrow 90º FOV in 1080p and 720p Video
  • 120 fps WVGA, 60 fps 720p, 48 fps 960p, 30 fps 1080p Video
  • Full 170º and Medium 127º FOV Photos
  • 10 11MP Photos Per Second Burst
  • 1 11MP Photo Every 0.5 Sec Timelapse Mode
  • 3.5mm External Stereo Microphone Input
  • Simple Language-based User Interface
  • Wi-Fi BacPac™ and Wi-Fi Remote™ Compatible (coming soon)
    • Long Range Remote Control of up to 50 GoPro Cameras
    • Wi-Fi Video/Photo Preview + Playback + Control via GoPro App
    • Live Streaming Video and Photos to the Web

So it looks like the big new things are the 1 11MP Photo Every 0.5 Sec Timelapse Mode and being able to change the FOV. Cant wait for the new Wi-Fi BacPac to come out. Will be nice to be able to remote control the GoPro.

I WANT!!!!

they might be a little more bulky then other camera's but they can take a serious beating. i think it was rivethead who almost had his head ripped off when his caught one of the over hanging branches the other day.

It's just funny that all the other videos I have seen on like youtube, Vimeo and what not from people other than ones posted from GOPRO themselves never look that clear. I gotta wander if editing of some sort that can be or is contributing to this?

It's just funny that all the other videos I have seen on like youtube, Vimeo and what not from people other than ones posted from GOPRO themselves never look that clear. I gotta wander if editing of some sort that can be or is contributing to this?
yea nothing is going to look THAT clear because most people dont have a hero2 yet. I have seen lots of old videos that look just as good as the old gopro videos. Shit even TBS's pic that made pic of the day was as good as anything i seen. Also i think lighting conditions are finiky with the old gopro. If the lighting wasnt just right it wasnt as good looking.

I went through this with my first gopro tho. it had a soft focus issue that i never knew for about a year. All i knew was that my vids didnt look as good but i thought it was my PC and editing. They replaced the camera and it only took 3 days from when i sent mine out and 2 days prior of emailing back and forth. 5 days from first contact till i had a brand new gopro on my doorstep is as good as customer service gets.

James

Staff member
I know that part of my problem is my editing, plus I don't have the internet speed to upload 1 GB files. :bonk: At my current quality a 4 min video is 150-180 MB.

My raw files look pretty good though. :thumb: