New from so cal

Hi everybody, my name is Brian, I ride a yamaha wr450, live in so cal and am looking for some new friends to ride with once I am fully healed from a nasty accident I had a few months back. I ride street bikes tooIMAG0928.jpg 2011-11-26_10-46-32_699.jpg2012-01-02_09-18-25_300.jpg

first off welcome to the spot.

second... once summer goes away a lot of us ride near you often. Baldy Mesa is fun. the entire Barstow desert area is amazing IMO. yea several of us go out there often... im sure they will chime in so i wont start droppin names :P

first off welcome to the spot.

second... once summer goes away a lot of us ride near you often. Baldy Mesa is fun. the entire Barstow desert area is amazing IMO. yea several of us go out there often... im sure they will chime in so i wont start droppin names :P

I figured i'd find a bunch of locals here, baldy mesa is my usual riding spot

funny thing is never had any major problems on the trails, first trip to the track ended with an ambulance ride lol
damm dude... you sound like the type that cant hold back.. :lol: my kinda people.

when i go ride solo i tell myself just putt around... then i end up pushing it and puckering up in hairy moments :lol:

Welcome Brian :thumb: As mentioned, there are a lot of So Caliers here, that ride the Hi Desert when the temps fall back to a nice cool level. Nice Scooter as well. You say you ride street as well? What pavement carver do you ride? Let's see some pics of that as well:ride:

damm dude... you sound like the type that cant hold back.. :lol: my kinda people.

when i go ride solo i tell myself just putt around... then i end up pushing it and puckering up in hairy moments :lol:

I'm the same way when I'm out by myself, just cruising around then the more comfortable I get with that the faster I gotta go