New Euro Dakar styles motor homes

Went to look at a used MH the wife wants and found that the latest thing is the Dakar/Euro styling on motor homes that are coming out. All sleek and stuff. Anyone else notice this?

Went to look at a used MH the wife wants and found that the latest thing is the Dakar/Euro styling on motor homes that are coming out. All sleek and stuff. Anyone else notice this?
Aren't they all about size (small) and good gas mileage? I have a 32' class A and it is a gas pig.:prof:

This is a dakar motor home :smirk:
IMG_1845.JPG

Yeah, I bet that gets about 1 1/2 MPG.:smirk: I wouldn't want to drive that thing anywhere on the highway but I could see wanting it if your out in the DEZ.

Mike, I'm not sure what you are reffering to - are you talking about the High-end Sprinter diesels?

not a Sprinter, has a kinda like look of the dump truck above, but more streamlined and sleek, not off road worthy and havy duty, but reminds me of the Euro/Dakar look. Should have gotten a maker name off of it i guess.