new doood from southern illinois

welp suzuki dude invited me over....im not new to the forum stuff or not new to the riding stuff... am new to the suzuki stuff and me likeing it... ive had a few street bikes ...4wheelers and some smaller dirtbikes... made by suzuki... never really fell in love with any of them... always been a honda guy... but i picked this 93 rm250 up... and let me tell you ... ive fell in love with it...its got a major starting problem... though... but i might have traced it down to having the wrong plug in it.. we will know later today when the new plug comes in...

I will say this time of format for the forum is crazy wicked... im going to try to post up some pictures hopefully they are the same as other types of forums...
heres my 08 f150 ..its my baby :D
frontmuddy.jpg

1105001420-1.jpg

so heres my 93 rm 250

Photo081.jpg

Photo082.jpg

1207000706.jpg

i also have a 04 kawasaki klx 125 im looking for a rear wheel or rear hub for

and i just picked up a honda xr 80... im either going to turn it into a bike i can ride around at my camp ..like a pit bike... or i might sell it along with the klx and buy my ol lady a kx100 or yz85 or something along that lines

welp suzuki dude invited me over....im not new to the forum stuff or not new to the riding stuff... am new to the suzuki stuff and me likeing it... ive had a few street bikes ...4wheelers and some smaller dirtbikes... made by suzuki... never really fell in love with any of them... always been a honda guy... but i picked this 93 rm250 up... and let me tell you ... ive fell in love with it...its got a major starting problem... though... but i might have traced it down to having the wrong plug in it.. we will know later today when the new plug comes in...

I will say this time of format for the forum is crazy wicked... im going to try to post up some pictures hopefully they are the same as other types of forums...
heres my 08 f150 ..its my baby :D
frontmuddy.jpg

1105001420-1.jpg

so heres my 93 rm 250

Photo081.jpg

Photo082.jpg

1207000706.jpg

i also have a 04 kawasaki klx 125 im looking for a rear wheel or rear hub for

and i just picked up a honda xr 80... im either going to turn it into a bike i can ride around at my camp ..like a pit bike... or i might sell it along with the klx and buy my ol lady a kx100 or yz85 or something along that lines

nice to see you over here bobkyle, for your zook problems o reffer you to mihylo33 he will know whats wrong i garrontee it, anyhow nice to have you have some welcome roost

Welcome to the forum. Jackson should be stoked that another Zuki is here and 2 stroke at that. I do have a question about the curl in the back of your seat though. What's going on there? Seat cover too tight?

Welcome to the forum. Jackson should be stoked that another Zuki is here and 2 stroke at that. I do have a question about the curl in the back of your seat though. What's going on there? Seat cover too tight?

That's to keep you from flying off the back,,,these zooks put a lot of power out, and if not hanging on good enough you can side right off the back :smirk:

Looks like a spoiler... gotta have thart windage thing! :ride:

Oh yeah, welcome!

dude......i dont know why its there... lol it looks awful... at first i thought it was the wrong fender.. but its not.. i dunno... its got an ama sticker by the VIN number.. i dunno if its been raced or what... i aint got to ride it much :(

James

Staff member
:wave: Welcome bobkyle

What kind of riding do you guys have over in IL? Here in Northern Indiana it's pretty much just tracks. :noidea:

haha... i dont know i aint rode here in like 10 years... back then it was just trails here and there...and then i moved onto quads...and theeres a few places around here with like 700 acres you could ride all day for like 10 bucks... it was pretty cool but they closed it down.... theres a few other places but you have to have helmets and alot of the riders i rode with didnt like that... which i usually didnt wear a helmet unless i thought i needed it or was riding a bike...

My uncles buddy owns a place down in tennessee and were all supposed to go down there and ride sometime.. he just bought one of those new polaris 4seater dudes its pretty cool

haha.... its been about 4 years since ive actually rode on trails or something like that... when i sold all my bikes and qauds i kept an 86 200x 3wheeler...(it was my baby)....and i just got it out some to just creep around town on... aint rode anything at all for about a year..till i got my ol lady a klx125l big wheel dirt bike... and i just work on it... and run around a little... but she runs the balls off it...lol