450F New bike!

James

Staff member
Yeah, sorry about the 2 threads. I put one in pictures and one in Kawasaki. For those who might search for pics later in a special section of the forum.

You can delete one of them, or merge them, it´s fine.
:thumb: Assumed as much. However since we're a pretty small community, most glance at every thread. :lol:

Nice ride man! are you a serious racer? and do those couplers come on the 250 aswell? and fyi, the holeshot button (right next to the kill switch) looks exactly like the kill switch on my honda haha

Nice ride man! are you a serious racer? and do those couplers come on the 250 aswell? and fyi, the holeshot button (right next to the kill switch) looks exactly like the kill switch on my honda haha

Thanks! No I started riding when I was 21. Which is 14 years ago now :shocked: So I´m too old and slow.I had all kinds of used roaches, but lately I have been able to get new bikes. I used to race for my local club in team races, but since breaking my leg in 2009 I have only entered a few races. But serious, yes, that I am! lol

No, the 250 can only be reprogrammed with a laptop and software.

Some new small bling parts are on,

new Zeta engine plug kit:
PICT0002.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Renthal fatbar with Scotts Steering stabilizer in the third position with 10mm risers, and a new blue bar pad.
PICT0007.jpg

New Renthal Kevlar grips and donuts:
PICT0015.jpg

Zeta folding brake lever:
PICT0010.jpg

And I gave the head pipe a shine:
PICT00172.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT00212.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

It´s almost ridiculous, lol. It will be a sweet bike for sure, but I hope I never lay it down! As if that is going to happen...

It´s almost ridiculous, lol. It will be a sweet bike for sure, but I hope I never lay it down! As if that is going to happen...

naw it needssome scratches or we wont think that you ride, only buff it like CDA. oh i think some pic's of the stand are in order hehe

James

Staff member
I'd probably give it a scratch on purpose, just get it out of the way. :lol: