New Bell Moto 9

Honestly those helmets would look allot better if they didn't have that little Bell symbol on the side, are they removable? Hope that is just a sticker. I see all those flashy graphics and paint schemes and then bamm a big azz white symbol just messes the whole theme up. Just my opinion but they could come up with a better looking logo.

James

Staff member
Honestly those helmets would look allot better if they didn't have that little Bell symbol on the side, are they removable? Hope that is just a sticker. I see all those flashy graphics and paint schemes and then bamm a big azz white symbol just messes the whole theme up. Just my opinion but they could come up with a better looking logo.
No it's painted on.

I personally don't really see that as a problem, heck Shoei and Arai do the same thing. :noidea:

3977003_1.jpg

p_73874.jpg

No it's painted on.

I personally don't really see that as a problem, heck Shoei and Arai do the same thing. :noidea:

View attachment 1470

View attachment 1471

Well Shoei is not near as bad as the Bell or the Arai, theirs is are just oval but they all look like a sticker to me, but at least the Shoei has some points to it but like is said,,, just my opinion. I mean look at the flys, Fox or the Oneal's. I know they are going to put their names on the Helmets, at least they can put a little style into it. These cheaper helmets have more style then the High dollar helmet. I know some are going to say "they invest more in the helmet safety over graphic design" if that was the case then they would all be a solid color and no graphics designs on the rest of the helmet.

73-4004

James

Staff member
Well Shoei is not near as bad as the Bell or the Arai, theirs is are just oval but they all look like a sticker to me, but at least the Shoei has some points to it but like is said,,, just my opinion. I mean look at the flys, Fox or the Oneal's. I know they are going to put their names on the Helmets, at least they can put a little style into it. These cheaper helmets have more style then the High dollar helmet. I know some are going to say "they invest more in the helmet safety over graphic design" if that was the case then they would all be a solid color and no graphics designs on the rest of the helmet.
:noidea: I'm guessing the reason they keep the logo the same is for branding purposes (brand recognition).

:devil: Maybe "they invest more in the helmet safety over graphic design"? :smirk:

Yeah you're right that that wouldn't be a valid argument, as the helmet safety R & D cost far out numbers graphic design cost. However I'm sure that they do still pay a pretty penny on graphic design.