Other NEW BEAST IN TOWN

Look who's baaaaccckkk!!!!! been a few years since I heard this name. You youngens prolly don't know nutting about this oldie but goodie....

Man i would have this one it a new york minute.. its seems to have all the right stuff.

Maico....

http://www.maicointernational.com/html/video_mmx.html
Years ago, I was real close to getting a factory deal with them to ride their 500 2 stroker in the desert, but they did not have the budget to add a west coast rider at the time.
Sweet bikes though:thumb:

Years ago, I was real close to getting a factory deal with them to ride their 500 2 stroker in the desert, but they did not have the budget to add a west coast rider at the time.

I know you don't get Youtube at work, so you need to check that link out when you get home. man that 2010 they have looks bad as hell.

It's never too late.....maybe deals get better with age......:shocked:...:smirk:

they look sweet but i wonder how they perform. and an alloy gas tank? that thing looks like it would have a gigantic dent in it after the first pile up.

Just don't crash...don't matter anyways, it'll never make it off the stand but it'll suuuuure look pirdy! :lol:

i was going to make the move on a 1990 mstar 250 the mstar building was right by where i live less than 1 mile i still see it every once in awhile and look at it, race one or chase one