Gas Gas new arrivals.!!

SRAD97750

Staff member
Those are both the same items I run. They stand up to a massive beating. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Edit: Skid plates are easy to install. I have to remove mine for every oil change, but easy to install/remove.

I agree with Dan. I cannot say much about pipe guards as Ive never run one. But the Skid plate on the other hand. I NOT will ride with out one. I dont know much about your terrain that you ride in. But where I ride....... The skid plate takes a beating. And they are super simple to install. Though sometimes they require a little tweeking of the mounting arms but nothing major to make them fit perfect. Also as a side note though they arent hard to install by yourself. Its nice to have a third hand.

Last edited:
my skid plate straight up sucked to install. One mount wouldn't even fit over the frame and under the motor. the motor damn near sits on the frame so you can't get the mount over the frame.

my skid plate straight up sucked to install. One mount wouldn't even fit over the frame and under the motor. the motor damn near sits on the frame so you can't get the mount over the frame.

Results will differ of course. Ive found with most dirt bike related products (some exceptions) that if you buy a BIG NAME brand. The parts typically fit like they are supposed to. Not to say the JAX buys cheaply made or designed bike parts. But shit happens sometimes. Ive only ever had to modify (open up a bend) a mounting arm.

Hopefully your experience wont be like Jacksons.

I run Ricochet on the YZ's, flat land on the CRF's, and Up-tite on the Beta and Husqvarna for skids, all great products. I have moose on the 2T pipes for a guard.

Results will differ of course. Ive found with most dirt bike related products (some exceptions) that if you buy a BIG NAME brand. The parts typically fit like they are supposed to. Not to say the JAX buys cheaply made or designed bike parts. But shit happens sometimes. Ive only ever had to modify (open up a bend) a mounting arm.

Hopefully your experience wont be like Jacksons.
I believe it was a Works skid plate. :noidea: I thought they were pretty well know brand...

and Unless another brand has some paper thin mount on the brake side, I don't see any mount working there. There is literally no room for anything to fit under the motor there.