1 rep max squat : 145lb
5 reps 200lb deadlift
10 rep 100lb squat
20 rep 95lb bench press
10 150lb lat pulldowns

James

Staff member
:thumb: Excellent, you could almost pick up 3 of me. :smirk:

So I'm guessing that you lift everyday? I'm more of a cardio/endurance guy myself, hence my skinniness. :P

yeah but you saw me james... when i was a sophmore in HS i could do 475 on dead lift 290 on squat and 120 on bench :lol:

IMO you should be able to do 150% of your weight on a max on squat at least that much

wish i never stopped working out... i bench pressed 295

i could curl 75lb dumbells in each arm. and my squats were like 370 or something close to that.

i fell off and am prolly really sloppy now.

wish i never stopped working out... i bench pressed 295

i could curl 75lb dumbells in each arm. and my squats were like 370 or something close to that.

i fell off and am prolly really sloppy now.

Travace we could have been work out partners:thumb: You would of had me on the squats:cry:

Travace we could have been work out partners:thumb: You would of had me on the squats:cry:

im a strong believer in dumbbells. bars are for show. i purchased 2 100lb dumbbells and i did most of my workout with those as it isolates all the weight to each arm. When i lifted i was going for power not endurance. Now that i ride dirt bikes i would prolly try to focus on endurance. also I dont know why its so hard for me to stick to it by myself when i dont have a work out partner :(

no i dont lift every day... just when i feel like pushing my 1 rep max's. i have re set most of my max's had a bench accident :smirk: