2 Stroke Needing cr250r 02+ airbox

Nice little write up Honda,,,you need to transfer all that here for future Honda guys. :thumb: Don't know where you can get an air box other than ebay. Just keep your eye out. I had to watch for about two weeks looking for a set of fork guards for the ole lady's bike. People was wanting 35-40 for a used set :bonk: I could get new for that..I ended up finding a set for sale for $8. Just got to be patient. Good luck looking good.

Thanks for the post. Idk but I have heard that the 125 airbox won't fit? I think it will but I don't want to take a chance on it also a little bit high price I can buy a brand new one with a airfilter for $68.

Thanks for the post. Idk but I have heard that the 125 airbox won't fit? I think it will but I don't want to take a chance on it also a little bit high price I can buy a brand new one with a airfilter for $68.
the price is not not great, but it is the same part #

What do you mean copy my post? I copied the fourm can't you see it?

Again, there are people here that are banned from TT. So when they click your link, all that comes up is a message saying this IP address user has been banned. Hence they can't see your thread, or any other threads at "Stupid Ass Thumper Talk." :prof: