Need some sage advice.

or better yet, the dinner her sister cooked you.
4 or 5 decades later? That should be good enough, give her a call and this time not with your butt trumpet.
Good question, and I should have been more specific. It was in Grade 8 one night after a Teen Dance (before I was married). I met this gal named Margo and she told me that she played the Tuba in our school Band. I'm thinking, "this girl plays the Tuba- there has to be a little GMajor action here!!!" In any event, we broke into Old Man Johnson's cabin and I said to her, "You can't tell me that a gal that plays the Tuba in a band doesn't have a boyfriend". I guess my intestinal nerves got the better of me because that biscuit I floated in that seminal moment sounded eerily like a wounded Screech Owl mating with 2 Cougars in a mailbox. Not saying I was proud of this moment, only wondering if you guys think it would be worth me asking if she would consider a second date?

So Fellas, I know you can help me out. You know when you finally get that girl to finally bob up and down on your war helmet? And then, just when you about to unleash your swim team but, instead you float an air biscuit that would knock a buzzard off an out house. We've all been there but, how do you guys get another date? Is it possible?
This is the funniest thing I ever read! Next to Ron the schlong Jeremy, you guys are bustin' my funny bones into pieces, I ain't a going to answer this, but I am going to laugh for an hour or so my friend!LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!:lol::lol::lol: