Other Need help xr200r

Not sure about the four track, but I believe (as in, I'm not 100%) the head is the same on different year models of the XR200.
The xr200 heads looks the same, so I assume they are, I was curious if the four track was the same because they are a little cheaper, but it’s not a big deal, thanks

I looked up a 1990 XR200 and a TRX 200; the part numbers are different and the head shape in the drawings are different. The XR hear appears to have more area to it. The cam chain is on the opposite side and the exhaust port is in a different location.
Also, the part numbers for a 1990 XR200 cylinder head and a 1982 are slightly different. Not sure what the differences are.

Last edited:
I found a fairly cheap head that is the right year and for my bike, thanks for the help
I looked up a 1990 XR200 and a TRX 200; the part numbers are different and the head shape in the drawings are different. The XR hear appears to have more area to it. The cam chain is on the opposite side and the exhaust port is in a different location.
Also, the part numbers for a 1990 XR200 cylinder head and a 1982 are slightly different. Not sure what the differences are.