250F Need help with parts

What part of Pennsylvania are you from.
I'm from oil city Franklin area but is it necessary to replace all that in the water pump or can I just replace the seal. Maybe you can tell me which one I have to replace for the problem I'm having. My bike keeps leaking coolant out of the overflow after I ride it for a while. I already tried replacing the radiator cap, but it didn't help. My oil does look milky but someone told me that could be because I just put a new clutch in it.

I'm from oil city Franklin area but is it necessary to replace all that in the water pump or can I just replace the seal. Maybe you can tell me which one I have to replace for the problem I'm having. My bike keeps leaking coolant out of the overflow after I ride it for a while. I already tried replacing the radiator cap, but it didn't help. My oil does look milky but someone told me that could be because I just put a new clutch in it.

When I get a bad seal in a water pump I replace all of it except the drive gear. Too many times I've done just the seals to end up having the impeller explode or the shaft break or the bearing seize. If you want to take the cheap way out then plan on doing it twice..... That's 30+yrs experience talkin