Need help finding bolts for fcr carb

There's both aluminum, and plastic covers. The aluminum cover takes 2 screws, and they are 5m x .8 thread x 8mm long. The plastic cover takes one screw, but it is supposed to be a shoulder bolt, and your not going to find one of those by walking into a ACE. It won't be right, but a 5m x.8 x 5mm, with a washer, will work.

There's both aluminum, and plastic covers. The aluminum cover takes 2 screws, and they are 5m x .8 thread x 8mm long. The plastic cover takes one screw, but it is supposed to be a shoulder bolt, and your not going to find one of those by walking into a ACE. It won't be right, but a 5m x.8 x 5mm, with a washer, will work.
Wish i could roost you dude! TIMO is the man! I have the aluminum cover! You know whats up!!

I give this post several :thumb: What I'd really like to know though, is how do you know this stuff? Seriously, where can I learn this stuff?