Need help finding bolts for fcr carb

The bolts that hold on the cover for the throttle assembly, the cover covers this part
141_0707_25_z+keihin_fcr_carb_tech+needle_bearings.jpg

You mean the cap-allen head bolt the holds on the black plastic cover for the throttle wheel?
That is not a special bolt, nor is it a spacial tensile strength. OSH or Lowes will have it.

You mean the cap-allen head bolt the holds on the black plastic cover for the throttle wheel?
That is not a special bolt, nor is it a spacial tensile strength. OSH or Lowes will have it.
the bolts that hold on the aluminum back that says "keihin"... the actual external metal cover. if i get them at ace, i need to know the length

You should be able to figure out the length. They need to go through the cover and reach the threads. Then it will need about 2.5 times the diameter of the screw for thread engagement. They can't be that expensive so buy a couple of different lengths and use whatever works best.

The bike is not actually available to me right now, I thought there were 2 screws, but i guess there is only one, from the diagram. That would be part number 265
expfcrmx.gif

From Sudco
I have 27 of those cover screws in stock. They sell for $4.13 each. Please note we have a $25.00 minimum purchase to have an idea shipped, there is a $5.00 surcharge for orders under $25.00