Need an opinion on which bike

Ok well I want to get a supermoto that I could just ride around possibly go to the track and have fun. I was thinking about getting a yz450f and converting it to a supermoto with a battery but in tn you must have a electric start. Could I put 1 on it or should I try and find a new bike ??????

In order to have a starter motor the engine case has to have a place to mount one.
So if the bike doesn't already have one, you're not going to be able to just put one in; unless you're a really, really good fabricator/machinist.
Welcome to the forum.

In order to have a starter motor the engine case has to have a place to mount one.
So if the bike doesn't already have one, you're not going to be able to just put one in; unless you're a really, really good fabricator/machinist.
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, I didn't know if it was possible bc I saw people talking about putting a klx electric start in a kx but thanks for the respond

Ok well I want to get a supermoto that I could just ride around possibly go to the track and have fun. I was thinking about getting a yz450f and converting it to a supermoto with a battery but in tn you must have a electric start. Could I put 1 on it or should I try and find a new bike ??????

I would reread your codes. if it is like other places it may read that it has tohave a CHARGING system and a battery that will power lights for a specified minimum time with the engine shutoff.

easiest way is to buy something like a wr or crfx. Suzuki sells some things in sm form already, and some that are easily converted.

In TX all we need is a hi/lo beam headlight, tail/brake light and horn. It doesn't event stipulate it being an electric or exceptionally loud horn. i could probably get away with a squeezer. Ive got no signals, or speedo and a plastic dez tank.
It's nice of Tennessee to be concerned with your ability to easily start your bike. They must have regulations meeting in the ladies room

in nm the main thing is what it says on the title, if it says MC you can make it street legal, if its an off road title it will never be street legal.
WR's and the like can come with Motorcycle titles.