4 Stroke Need 8.8 rear spring

looking for a used rear spring or two for my KTMs. 8.6, 8.8 and 9.0 should be about right for what I need. Anyone got one of these for sale? I need to go one or two heavier on my 250XCFW and need to re=spring front n rear on my 300 that i got a few months ago.

Not many KTM riders here. It may take a while before someone here shows up with what you need.
looking for a used rear spring or two for my KTMs. 8.6, 8.8 and 9.0 should be about right for what I need. Anyone got one of these for sale? I need to go one or two heavier on my 250XCFW and need to re=spring front n rear on my 300 that i got a few months ago.

Hey I've seen you on TT for a long time and always wondered if you ride with anyone from Visalia or Hanford?

Yes I do. Tom Kent, Troy Evans, Troy Miller, Mitch Smith, Tarters, Dan Stacey, Craig, etc. And you?

Dan Stacy and Craig I've rode with. Those other names kinda sound familiar so I may have once or twice.

I like the rad guards Dan makes!

You ever ride with Kevin or Tanner from Visalia?

MikeinFresno & witdogg...

retards.jpg