All Need 2ea 40 foot containers

Hi guys... really struggling to find some 40 foot shipping containers for my property. Anyone know where to get a deal on a couple ?

I hear they make great dirt bike garages. :thumb:

No direct leads but if you can find one for $2k you are getting decent deal. I think that they go for as much as $4k. Ten years ago when I was looking for one I found them for $1500. Those days appear to be long gone.

I'm told Japan seems to be buying up everything on the west coast right now for emergency storage. Making availability difficult unless I wanna spend about $3200 each delivered.

I know someone out there has one or two and wants to get rid of them. Hoping word of mouth stirs up something.

I can use 4ea 20 footers too if they are in good shape and cheap. But they tend to cost almost as much as 40 footers.

I was wondering why they went up so much. For that much have you considered one of those steel buildings that you just kind of assemble.

If you are thinking of ploping them out in the desert so yo don't have to haul your bikes, I know someone who tried that. Worked for a while and then one day someone (tweaker) had taken a cutting torch to it and emptied the contents. Now this instance was in a rather isolated place with no one living in the immediate vicinity. If it's somewhere with people around then it would be more secure I think.

SRAD97750

Staff member
***ESPARZA'S STORAGE CONTAINERS***

() 20' steel storage containers +++++ CALL FOR PRICE

() 40' (8'6" high) steel storage containers, wind and water tight, +++++ CALL FOR PRICE

() 40' (9'6" high) high cube steel storage containers, wind and water tight, +++++ CALL FOR PRICE

() 45' (9'1/2" high) steel storage containers Super Clean +++++ CALL FOR PRICE

All containers are out of Long Beach

Pay upon Delivery ++++++ We take Credit Cards, Checks, Cash

We can make modifications to your container: electrical,insulation,a/c unit,man doors,roll up doors,windows,turbines,lock boxes... etc.

Shipping Certification (Seaworthiness Certificates)

CALL FOR A DELIVERY ESTIMATE

TWO 20ft CONTAINERS CAN BE DELIVERED AT ONE TIME FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

-For more information you can contact us at: -

- Contact us: (661) 333-8094 & (323) 432-8907 -

I was wondering why they went up so much. For that much have you considered one of those steel buildings that you just kind of assemble.

If you are thinking of ploping them out in the desert so yo don't have to haul your bikes, I know someone who tried that. Worked for a while and then one day someone (tweaker) had taken a cutting torch to it and emptied the contents. Now this instance was in a rather isolated place with no one living in the immediate vicinity. If it's somewhere with people around then it would be more secure I think.

I'll be living there with several dogs... and some pretty large gauge guns... and a wife that can kick any tweakers azz. :lol:

I'm starting with two containers for storage with a concrete pad between them. Then erecting a roof between them... and finally closing it all in as a barn when money allows. Overall cheaper than a steel building. I hate the noise inside steel buildings too. It'll be a home grown hack job built of steel and wood and street signs and bailing wire to give it Green Acres style and character ! :thumb:

***ESPARZA'S STORAGE CONTAINERS***

-For more information you can contact us at: -

- Contact us: (661) 333-8094 & (323) 432-8907 -

Thanks Dan

Do you know these guys. Looks a lot like half a dozen container dealers I've called that all say: "Sorry, Japan bought them all, the new price is :blah:"

I'll give them a call tomorrow. Wish me luck ! :thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
We got a 40 ft delivered for $3000. May have been a slightly damaged unit. They are just OK.
Being that they are in long beach, they may have been bought out. But they recently posted on CL, so GOOD LUCK Jeff.:wave:

I've been wanting to do the same thing and have the same hesitancies doing so. Even though the rez isn't tucked away I'm a little leary about leaving my stuff out there...:thinking:

Share pics of your project:thumb:

All kinds of cool things you can do with those.
http://www.busyboo.com/tag/shipping-container-homes/

I know someone who has a couple of steel quanza huts on his property. They are long and skinny. He served a Thanksgiving dinner in one of them one year. Not sure where he picked them up at. His property is near Bean Canyon. He also has a big platform deck he pulls his hauler up to. The property is fenced in and doesnt have any buildings on it. But it is a pretty cool set up and neat place to stay.

Share pics of your project:thumb:

All kinds of cool things you can do with those.
http://www.busyboo.com/tag/shipping-container-homes/

I know someone who has a couple of steel quanza huts on his property. They are long and skinny. He served a Thanksgiving dinner in one of them one year. Not sure where he picked them up at. His property is near Bean Canyon. He also has a big platform deck he pulls his hauler up to. The property is fenced in and doesnt have any buildings on it. But it is a pretty cool set up and neat place to stay.

That is a cool link Sun. Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Hey Jeff,

I have some old Claw Foot Tubs from early 1900. 1918 to be exact, pretty good condition, you haul...I think I still have about 5 or 6 left from an 8 unit studio apartment building we remodeled. That would work nice in your container house. :thumb:

Hey Jeff,

I have some old Claw Foot Tubs from early 1900. 1918 to be exact, pretty good condition, you haul...I think I still have about 5 or 6 left from an 8 unit studio apartment building we remodeled. That would work nice in your container house. :thumb:

They make excellent outdoor fire powered hot tubs.

That is something to think about. Group fire powered hot tubes for 6... LOL Would make a great beer cooler too loaded with ice !

Camp RIDERS at BOLT Ranch could be legendary ! :lol: