Naturaledge's Pumpkins

James

Staff member
:shocked: Dang Edge those are good. Do you have any pictures of the pumpkin in daylight, I'm curious as to how they look.

:shocked: Dang Edge those are good. Do you have any pictures of the pumpkin in daylight, I'm curious as to how they look.

I don't have any of them in the light. They are real hard to photograph - for me anyway because you have to have the flash shut off and any camera shake translates into the blurry images like I posted. Some of them (like Mona Lisa and Arnold, for example) you would never know what the heck they were until they are lit up. They look way better in real life than I can photograph them. The one above of Johny Cash was incredible though it doesn't look very good at all in the pic.

nice work.

i dont have any pics but i like to do the same. I use a dremel with various attachments to do mine.

what i really want to do is get a clay sculpters tool set and do some 3d scupltings one year.

i know i wont have nearly as cool of skills as this guys but this gives ya an idea...
pumpkin-1.jpg

pumpkin-2.jpg

I like it :thumb: How did it look all lit up?
I wish I knew. I carved it and wow go figure it was 90 degrees in Cali that day, so I put it in the freezer. I took it out of the freezer and before it got dark enough to put a light in it, it thawed and was all soggy...:foul:.

I will have to do another one this next Hallow..

Yeah yeah, so Leonardo Di Vinci can paint a Mona Lisa...I bet that punk couldn't carve the Mona Lisa into a pumpkin! :devil:

That's some talent, Nedge!

Shit the bed! Again! Major kudos to Nat on the carving skills!

Going back to my University time...

Way back when it was cool to drink beer....

I carved a hugely cool pumpkin and won a keg of beer for my "house" as a freshman! I was wildley popular amongst the women folk because of it ! My Wiley got wet and I had some cool experiences!