Amatuer National Hare and Hound Round 1

So far all I know is we're leaving thursday for cali and driving right back home sunday after the race
That would be best. The longer you stay in sanctuary, the closer you may become in contat with Lola, need a therapy dog, and a quiet corner while you smoke your legal buds.
Eh, could be worse, and live in Sudan.

We rode a crap load of the ribbon yesterday. There are miscellaneous sections laid out all over the desert. It’s too bad it’s a limited use area because they are sticking to already existing marked trails. We found an excellent spot to set up camp not too far from the course, right across the highway from the X 15 memorial.

That would be best. The longer you stay in sanctuary, the closer you may become in contat with Lola, need a therapy dog, and a quiet corner while you smoke your legal buds.
Eh, could be worse, and live in Sudan.
Sanctuary my ass. As we were getting onto dirt we saw a sheriff pick up truck pulling a enclosed trailer. Once we were parked and geared up just about ready to ride, along comes two caged four wheelers with sheriffs. We put away the safety utensils and got our wallets ready, but all they did was give us a map and educate us about staying on trails.

Sanctuary my ass. As we were getting onto dirt we saw a sheriff pick up truck pulling a enclosed trailer. Once we were parked and geared up just about ready to ride, along comes two caged four wheelers with sheriffs. We put away the safety utensils and got our wallets ready, but all they did was give us a map and educate us about staying on trails.
SHIT!, now they are out in that area policing?

They started at Fremont Peak area and headed east towards the Husky. Probably one big loop on information giving, or maybe tickets to people being assholes, but they were very cool with us.

Sorry to hijack your thread snow, but I think I am going to make this my official vacation thread.

Got all the rubber fuel lines, and vent lines, and the dreaded return line replaced on the POSMH. I’m getting very pumped, my countdown starts now.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your thread snow, but I think I am going to make this my official vacation thread.

Got all the rubber fuel lines, and vent lines, and the dreaded return line replaced on the POSMH. I’m getting very potent, my countdown starts now.
If you get any more potent, I might not want to camp in the same POSMH with you.