Injured Myself, short term memory loss

James

Staff member
Well this is a military medical center, they have to send you to your primary care doctor to tell you to get the x-rays, then send you cross town to go get the x-rays, then send you home to wait for your primary care doctor to review the x-rays then send it to someone who can read the x-rays then tell the pcd to call me to let them know whats up lol
Wow, no wonder our health costs so much. :lol:

I walk into the doc office, chat with the doc over what's wrong, go over to the x-ray room, take x-rays, go back to the exam room, and go over the x-rays with the doc. :P

Wow, no wonder our health costs so much. :lol:

I walk into the doc office, chat with the doc over what's wrong, go over to the x-ray room, take x-rays, go back to the exam room, and go over the x-rays with the doc. :P

That's how it is when i first broke my other wrist a few years back. haha. The took x-rays when i went into the hospital but said it was not broke but a hair-line fracture wont show up for a week or so after the accident so we will see whats up :smirk:

I have been to the doctor 3 times for that kind of stuff
1. hospital told me it was broken on the spot
2. primary care doctor told me my thumb wasn't broken on the spot
3. went to a solantic after a nice get off skating, told me I cracked my elbow, and that they'd get back to me about my hand. The doctor hollered to a nurse to come splint my left hand and right arm...She never did it....they never called me back...all in all I'll never go to a solantic again.

Anyways, GET BETTER SOON MCPEEZY!

I have been to the doctor 3 times for that kind of stuff
1. hospital told me it was broken on the spot
2. primary care doctor told me my thumb wasn't broken on the spot
3. went to a solantic after a nice get off skating, told me I cracked my elbow, and that they'd get back to me about my hand. The doctor hollered to a nurse to come splint my left hand and right arm...She never did it....they never called me back...all in all I'll never go to a solantic again.

Anyways, GET BETTER SOON MCPEEZY!

thanks emily!!!

This topic has been debated until after the cows came home.

Helmets are required to meet certain certifications, however that doesn't make them all equal as some helmets exceed those certs. The biggest thing to do is make sure that you replace your helmet after you've had a pretty good hit. Motocross helmets are designed for only one hit.

I personally like the Bell Moto 8's, especially when you can pick up last years model for less than half price.
http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/search/bell_moto_helmet

Also NEVER buy a used helmet.

@All: here's the deal: You want a helmet made to these specs: DOT FMVSS218 Snell 94. That's the deal!

Everything after that is comfort and fit! And the High end dollar helmets are just better!

Thus, spend the coin, get something that fits you well! Simple! Don't skimp on basics!

Just my 2 cents. Stick with the TOP models of these three brands: Shoei, Bell, and Arai. Nobody can argue that this is not good advice.

@All: here's the deal: You want a helmet made to these specs: DOT FMVSS218 Snell 94. That's the deal!

Everything after that is comfort and fit! And the High end dollar helmets are just better!

Thus, spend the coin, get something that fits you well! Simple! Don't skimp on basics!

Just my 2 cents. Stick with the TOP models of these three brands: Shoei, Bell, and Arai. Nobody can argue that this is not good advice.
thanks for the information :)