Other My xl100s doesn't not have a wiring harness

My xl100s doesn't have a wiring harness. Does any one know what wires I would connect together to get the bike to run, if I only use the Cdi, the coil and the strator.

First you probably should get over the idea that there is a cdi on your 1978 xl 100.

Maybe a picture of what you do have would help.

Seriously, if you take that little cover off the left side of the head you should find ignition points. what is it you have against looking at schematics' anyway?

First you probably should get over the idea that there is a cdi on your 1978 xl 100.

Seriously, if you take that little cover off the left side of the head you should find ignition points. what is it you have against looking at schematics' anyway?
I know I have a Cdi on this bike I have 2 xl100's.

And I don't know how to read a schematic. I'm 13

Good time to learn. If you are old enough to log on here you can do as i suggested earlier and LOG ON to bikebandit.com and see what I mean. It saves you from as I said, chasing your tail and returning to ask questions that you can at least educate yourself on how to ask for details on.

Lets see a pic of your CDI equipped 1978 xl100.

So I am to understand there isnt a wire on your motorcycle presently?

image.jpeg
I have every wire but I don't have a wire harness. So I was going to wire it all together. But I don't know which wire goes together
Good time to learn. If you are old enough to log on here you can do as i suggested earlier and LOG ON to bikebandit.com and see what I mean. It saves you from as I said, chasing your tail and returning to ask questions that you can at least educate yourself on how to ask for details on.

Lets see a pic of your CDI equipped 1978 xl100.

So I am to understand there isnt a wire on your motorcycle presently?

very very stange. i DONT believe you have xl motors since none of the parts manuals show those with cdi's and you have the twin to one of my xr100 motors. if i were you i would get the serial numbers off the cases and find out what you actually have. again, you can go check a schematic on an xr100 and see how the parts you have as far as a the trigger (should be that critter in the head) , coil, cdi unit and magneto/stator go. It would explain why you dont have a wiring harness.

What do you know about the history of these two rigs?