My turn.

Helloooo there.:rolleyes: My name is Weathergeek:wave::wave: and I am dirtbike addict geek who lives in the mountains.:blah: :thinking:Glad to see all the new names and faces. Well done again James.:thumb:

You forgot to mention that you like to lure young men into your MH, and give them tequila until they pass out for 2 days.:devil: Whatever happened to Robs, puke soaked tent, anyways?:smirk:

You forgot to mention that you like to lure young men into your MH, and give them tequila until they pass out for 2 days.:devil: Whatever happened to Robs, puke soaked tent, anyways?:smirk:

Ah yes, the infamous "Tequila Incident".:lol: I felt really bad about that at the time as I have never seen somebody so sick from alcohol:devil:. Now it's just funny shit and a good campfire story. :lol::lol::thumb: Is Rob even on here?

Ah yes, the infamous "Tequila Incident".:lol: I felt really bad about that at the time as I have never seen somebody so sick from alcohol:devil:. Now it's just funny shit and a good campfire story. :lol::lol::thumb: Is Rob even on here?

Yeah, he's on here. I sent him a invite right at first.