My track

This is my first ride report so take it easy on me. NO pics sorry only a small video.
In this vid, I started out going to look for my son and nephew...found the little brats in my deer blind that I built. This trail leads to the back of my land. You will see them sitting in the box. I guess my boy was showing his cousin where he hunts from.
Then I proceeded back to the track where I put down some laps. It was so loose on the track, we have not had any rain in months here. The track was so dusty and soft that I had to steer with my back tire. If i even tried to turn with my front it would wash out from under me.

This area is so dry that fires are breaking out all over the place. On the way home I saw fires on the FT. Knox military land and seen Apache helicopters with huge buckets of water they were dipping from the Ohio River and dumping on the fires. They were doing some sort of training and caused the fire.:bonk:

Sounds good :thumb:Heck with you riding out there how do you plan to see a deer :noidea: :lol:

Haha, I hope so...I see deer tracks all over my track...they use it more than me... lil bastards:lol: That's alright, I will shoot them for trespassing.:smirk:

Na really, I am not riding there anymore until after season...nov 13th-22nd.

Haha, I hope so...I see deer tracks all over my track...they use it more than me... lil bastards:lol: That's alright, I will shoot them for trespassing.:smirk:

:lol: good one. That's good the track has great potential.:thumb:

I glad you said that about riding where you hunt. I close down my trails to nothing but scent-lok'd bow hunters from Oct thru November or you will never see anything but does and spikes.:thumb:

I glad you said that about riding where you hunt. I close down my trails to nothing but scent-lok'd bow hunters from Oct thru November or you will never see anything but does and spikes.:thumb:

If I only ever see a doe or a spike I wouldn't complain. I have a 10, and two big 8's hanging on the wall and I am really not much of a antler hunter. I haven't figured out how to cook the antler's yet. I would rather shoot 10 does and fill the freezer than one big buck. If know what I mean..I have to feed my family:thumb:

After deer season, I am going to rent a skid steer and build some jumps. be in Feb cause the last Deer season is in Jan 1st and 2nd for youths. That is my boys last chance to get a deer for the year.