My son first deer

We serve deer at my restaurant. That is the closest I will get to trying fresh deer cuz hunting around my parts will give you severe jail time.

well hunting in my neighborhood won't get anything but jail time too. I own some property about an hour away were I hunt although there are much closer places but this is just where I bought my place. the further away from the city the cheaper the land gets. What restaurant do you work at that servers deer? That will get you some jail time around here.

Shoot, we have people hunting my neighborhood every other day. I only have 4 acres here, but we lure in the deer and shoot anything that comes on our land (not people, of course...unless...:smirk:). But, you can expect hunting here. I'm not exactly sure how we still have wild game around here though, especially with constant ATV's and constant shooting. I wont complain though!:thumb: I'm pretty lucky where I live, just wish I had more land and less hunting. People are taking my deer! :rant:

Awesome. I usually tag out befor modern gun with my bow here in KY but this yr Im waiting on a big one. Ive never been picky befor. Usually if its brown, its down! Since were talking guns I would like to say Im a proud owner of a Browning 30:06 semi Auto BAR.

Awesome. I usually tag out befor modern gun with my bow here in KY but this yr Im waiting on a big one. Ive never been picky befor. Usually if its brown, its down! Since were talking guns I would like to say Im a proud owner of a Browning 30:06 semi Auto BAR.

Nice, I too live in KY I am in Louisville but I own some property in Battletown KY, I bow hunt as well. I have a Mathews Zmax. what do you shoot?

Very niiice.....I trade and switch bows like I change my socks, But at the moment I have a FredBear Code Which is the smoothest bow Ive had. I just sold a mathews LX the other day and right befor that I had a ross cardiac, and last year I hunted with a mathews black maxII. Which wasnt practical for hunting but I shoot alot of 3d. You shoot range or 3d any?

na never shot 3d, I barley have enough time to shoot my own target:lol:. I got my bow out and shot 10 arrows this year and busted the nock off one and that messed a blade on the broad head and shaved the veins off 3 others and said the hell with this. Arrows and broad heads are too expensive to mess up.

Hell, I only got to bow hunt twice this year so far. I have been super busy with this camper I got. Working on it and getting it ready so I could put it down on my place for gun season. I have also been building a track of my own down there. I got the track cut in now I just have to rent a skid steer to build some jumps. Here is a post of it. The first part I went looking for my son and nephew and found them in my deer blind, I came out and then rode around the track for a bit.

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/ride-reports/1429-my-track.html