My rankings list 1955-2010 pick ups (big 3)

Ok....here's 2t Steve's official rankings from 1955 till 5 years ago ( I can't make a judgement on the big 3 late models till I see them at work) of Chevy,Dodge,Ford pick ups

1955 - 1957
Chevy
Ford
Dodge
1958 - 1966
Ford
Chevy
Dodge
1967 - 1986
Chevy
Ford
Dodge
1987 - 1995
Ford
Chevy
Dodge
1996 - 2001
Ford
Dodge
Chevy
2001 - 2010
Chevy
Ford
Dodge
I was a Chevy guy for years.....but when they went to IFS on they're trucks in 87 they lost me, by 96 ford had gone to IFS also, but the fuel system Chevy was using from 1996 to 2000 was fu**ing trash, but with the new fuel system on the gm's now, I can put Chevy back on top now,and I'm not talking suv's just pick ups, personally my favorite was the 55-57 series of Chevys, my first truck was a 57 step side. Well enough of this, I'll step aside and let you guys slaughter my list.

Edit....it should say fuel systems from 96- more like 01 was trash.....my bad, I thought they held on to the 350 a little longer than they did.

I gotta '76 F100 stepside, you got any pix of your stepside?

Nice.......I like the lines of the step side, but for haulin, it's kind of a waste. I didn't use my step side for haulin much (except for my bike) but it was more for looking at. It ran good,and rode rough, but it looked smoooooth.
Agree on the hauling. Can't wait to make enough money to get another truck so I can retire my girl. She's going be a cruiser when I get another one. I love trucks that YOU have to drive not trucks that drive you haha. No four wheel. Nine inch rear end and she gets snotty haha