My other hobby.

Yeah...the pic's of shooting the ducks almost on the water is like "cheating"...:naughty: I by no means am a naturalist however, when it comes to all the foxes you've shot, what do you do with them? Can I assume you use/sell the pelts? :thinking: I doubt you eat the meat......mmm, taste like...........dog? :puke:

Sun I appreciate your questions and comments. Its just how you have been raised and how I have been raised. Its nice that you have an open mind about it. :thumb:

To answer some questions every bird you see here was eaten.
99% of the meat we eat is wild game. (Some buy there meet from the store. Others earn theirs, if you don't kill your meet for the year you just wasted thousands of dollars and now have to spend thousands at the store)

As far as shooting at the ducks almost on the water. These ducks fly at 50-60 mph about 2' off the water. Also if you think its cheating you haven't tried duck hunting. :prof: If you can fool a bird enough to land in your decoys then you have accomplished alot. Anyone can shoot at them passing by. (Pass shooting). (Just for chuckle I have taken guys and watch as they shot 250 shells only to kill 25 birds :lol: its by no means easy.)

As far as the foxes and coyotes these pelts were sold. (They carry to many diseases to eat)(Heck you have to be very careful just handling them. They carry some bad shiot) Now you wanna know why they were shot? They were killing little dogs and cats on farms and ranches. When people have Fluffy or Rover eaten they don't seem to like those foxes and coyotes much anymore.:thinking:

I have met a few people who hunt and a have found that they are more of a conservationist than most :thumb: But the people who haven't growen up with it in there lives have a hard time understanding it, If you look at the way most people get there food (from a super market) they torcher animals more than a hunter who is after a one shot one kill kind of thing.The person gettting there meat from a super market is inadvertently (with closed eyes) putting animals threw production lines witch can be torcheruse if you ask me, and the people who work these production lines have been desensitized and don't care if there product is in pain or scared. It would be a better thing if we could find a way to get the larg portion of the population to find there own sorce of meat instead of relying on larg corperations to supply it for them so inhumainly. The hunters you see out there want the animals to flourish and have more respect for the animals then most people who don't hunt , they are the ones who pay most of the fees to suppert all the animal conservation projects out there. If not for hunters there would be less animals out there today. That is one of the resonse i would like to leane more about hunting and be more apart of the sport,as well as have a frezzer full of meat. Ok i've said all i can for now on this subjuect except... befor you can creat awarness you must first be aware. I'm shure a great man said that at some time.

Holy Moly Bryce, you're like a cross between the Dos Equiis beer dude and Ansell Adams!! Great pics. :thumb:

perfect.... thats him.

and i wish i could hunt for my food for the year. BTW i have tried duck hunting once... its no where near easy. I didnt get a lot of chances but i was about 18 and i got skunked when i went.

Sun I appreciate your questions and comments. Its just how you have been raised and how I have been raised. Its nice that you have an open mind about it. :thumb:

To answer some questions every bird you see here was eaten.
99% of the meat we eat is wild game. (Some buy there meet from the store. Others earn theirs, if you don't kill your meet for the year you just wasted thousands of dollars and now have to spend thousands at the store)

As far as shooting at the ducks almost on the water. These ducks fly at 50-60 mph about 2' off the water. Also if you think its cheating you haven't tried duck hunting. :prof: If you can fool a bird enough to land in your decoys then you have accomplished alot. Anyone can shoot at them passing by. (Pass shooting). (Just for chuckle I have taken guys and watch as they shot 250 shells only to kill 25 birds :lol: its by no means easy.)

As far as the foxes and coyotes these pelts were sold. (They carry to many diseases to eat)(Heck you have to be very careful just handling them. They carry some bad shiot) Now you wanna know why they were shot? They were killing little dogs and cats on farms and ranches. When people have Fluffy or Rover eaten they don't seem to like those foxes and coyotes much anymore.:thinking:

Didn't mean to sound naive however I was joking about the ducks "on the water"...I've been dove hunting many times...you want to talk difficult!!!!!!

Coyotes, shoot as many as you want...as for the foxes, I didn't know they were as bad as coyotes.....good post and I appreciate the response :thumb: