My other hobby.

:wow: How many hobbies do you have :shocked: That looks likea lot of fun is that your boat?:thumb:

I have a few. I hunt, fish, ride dirt bikes, jet boat, do photography (Actually starting to do more video then photography) None of these are my boats. (Can't video myself) These are friends we run with. Actually we just sold our boats so we can buy a bigger one next spring. Its killing me but the dirt bikes are keeping me busy.

yea... we gotta hang out sime time Brycs... that looks like so much fun.

My other hobbies are...

Boogie boarding.
Trying to surf.
and when im at home and very bored Video Games.
i dabbled in photography a little but nothing really really good like yours... this is prolly my best shot...
Golden__by_travace.jpg

i know i know... not as cool as your hobbies but one day maybe i can afford a cool boat.

yea... we gotta hang out sime time Brycs... that looks like so much fun.

My other hobbies are...

Boogie boarding.
Trying to surf.
and when im at home and very bored Video Games.
i dabbled in photography a little but nothing really really good like yours... this is prolly my best shot...
Golden__by_travace.jpg

i know i know... not as cool as your hobbies but one day maybe i can afford a cool boat.

One legged dog flying! Now that's a sport! :thumb: Must be hard to come by some good flying models without PETA getting all over ya, huh?

Golden's are the best! Had one for 16 years! The best dog in the world! They live to please and love doing it, huh? Mine hunted with me. I didn't even have to speak a command. He would go on my facial expression or a body movement. We were in tune!

Golden's are the best! Had one for 16 years! The best dog in the world! They live to please and love doing it, huh? Mine hunted with me. I didn't even have to speak a command. He would go on my facial expression or a body movement. We were in tune!

i am a dobberman guy myself. They are the same way but need a lot of attention. They are also intimidating to criminals... not that im saying a golden wold not protect cause they will. Thats not my dog. My inlaws do these competitions called Fly Ball and i like to go and snap shots sometimes.

Very cool Trav. Never had a golden but we have talked about it. My wife raises labs. We actually met at a Hunt Test running our labs. Here are a few pictures of our critters.

DuckHunting004.jpg

Duckhutingagain021.jpg

FunHuntingPictures005.jpg

HuntTestDay2561.jpg

Callie.jpg

tanner-1.jpg

I really like Labs. and cool pic of yours with the ducks in teh background.

like i said we really need to kick it sometime. I wish there was some good hunting here... there is not tho.

I really like Labs. and cool pic of yours with the ducks in teh background.

like i said we really need to kick it sometime. I wish there was some good hunting here... there is not tho.

Yeck ya. I wasn't sure yet how dead things would go here but here are a few from past hunts. You could say we dig waterfowl hunting. :smirk:

huntingwithmomanddad.jpg

28goldeneyes093.jpg

GooseHunting3.jpg

Goosehunting256.jpg

TannerandChas35Birds.jpg

GEShoot017.jpg

GEShoot042.jpg

TannerandGreenheadsedit.jpg

Email10.jpg

HuntinginMcCallOpener.jpg

DuckHunting003copy.jpg

GooseHunt2.jpg

GooseHunt3.jpg

Goosehunt1.jpg

Coyotes, foxes, and rabbits are fun too. (Plan on doing more of this with the dirt bikes this year.)

coyotehunting002.jpg

coyotehunting006.jpg

photo_2007_1_30_15_34_0_edited.jpg

Wow! Those photos are really, really good! The dogs are gorgeous! :thumb: The sport is ahhh, ahhh...well lets just say it sort of makes me sad but to each their own. It just seems like lot of slaughter for pleasure, hard for me to grasp! Man made targets are one thing like skeet shooting, and hunting for food is another and understandable. But all those beautiful dead birds piled up like a prize. Dont mean to offend, just seems like over kill. Gorgeous creatures pick'd off for pleasure and challenge I just have a hard time with. I know whaan, whaan city Cali girl doesnt get it. I get it, it just doesnt make me feel good when I see it, sorry. However, the boats and quality of your photos...well they are amazing and rock!:banana: Again, Bryce please know Im not trying to bash or put you down...Im just another prospective. And dont ever:naughty: ask me to gut a fish either.

Oh buck is going to get a hard on when he see's your pic's. You shoot diving ducks:puke: Good pic's :thumb:

Yeah...the pic's of shooting the ducks almost on the water is like "cheating"...:naughty: I by no means am a naturalist however, when it comes to all the foxes you've shot, what do you do with them? Can I assume you use/sell the pelts? :thinking: I doubt you eat the meat......mmm, taste like...........dog? :puke: