My New Seat ~ Bet you wont see one like it.

Im sure you guys arnt going to care for it THAT much because it looks like a flower (gay) :smirk: But then again.....some of you may. I have a friend that customized her race bike seat. She has a KTM supermoto race bike. It is sooo nice. And she has custom graphics on it too. A few years back a friend of ours tagged her bike with a handicap sticker on the front fender. She has broken so many bones over the years she should be in a wheelchair, and honestly she shouldnt race either but, she is such a moto junkie she does and often her shoulder pops out doing it. Anyhow, on her seat she has the handicap symbol, a wheelchair:lol: She is a total goofball and wanted to have a seat made for me. I insisted that she not do it but she doesnt listen to me. So here it is. Different ehh?
IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1145-1.jpg

Guess?:noidea:
You'd better like it or I wont ride with you ever again:bonk:

:P

As I said, it's not for everyone but I do like the idea of something stitched on the back of the seat there. She has her race number stitched under the wheelchair too. There are a lot of cool designs that would look great stitched on a seat. This guy is out of WA. that did this. He just started his own business doing it. If anyone is interested in having it done let me know and I can put you in touch with him. I have a "Sun" in order to keep a fire under my ass and keep me standing on the pegs:lol:

I think James should do it on his bike. Lime green stitching for "Dirt Bike" and "Addicts" in red like his logo. That would look cool! But then again Im sure like me James can think of a lot more important things to buy for his bike right now. But if your that guy that has everything.....

wow!!!!! that is awesome and by far my most favorite seat cover that I have seen! :thumb:

Thanks Mihylo.

it looks embroidered... if so i can get my mother in law to do one for me if i wanted

Yes, it is embroidered but, by a machine. If your Mother Inlaw does it I doubt it would be tight enough to hold up sliding back and forth on it but maybe.
What would you put on your seat if you did it? Just curious. A GoPro camera maybe?:smirk: OR how about the "Look at all the fucks I give" :lol:

I'd ride it

Thanks Jos. Good to know it isnt so gay looking you wouldnt ride it.

Yes, it is embroidered but, by a machine. If your Mother Inlaw does it I doubt it would be tight enough to hold up sliding back and forth on it but maybe.
What would you put on your seat if you did it? Just curious. A GoPro camera maybe?:smirk: OR how about the "Look at all the fucks I give" :lol:

She has a machine. and prolly the trucker girl over a KTM logo like my old sig. GoPro would look cool but unless they want to pay me for it or supply me with the seat then :naughty:

James

Staff member
I think it's very fitting for you. :thumb:

I think James should do it on his bike. Lime green stitching for "Dirt Bike" and "Addicts" in red like his logo. That would look cool! But then again Im sure like me James can think of a lot more important things to buy for his bike right now. But if your that guy that has everything.....
:lol: Yup, like say graphics.

Oh and Trav's would be "No Fucks Given". :lol: