My New Bell Moto 8

James

Staff member
Nice Lid there:thumb:, did you buy that one from the close out section?

I like this one and it is right in price range...what do you guys think of O'neal helmets

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=ONL_0607-001_G

helmet.jpg
:thumb: Yup, last years model for 60% off.

O'neal? :noidea: Never had one, but as you can probably tell I'm a big fan of Bell. :smirk:

I am just thinking that my next helmet will have the goggle hooks on the side. I don't use the goggles much when trail riding out front. If I am running sweep. I then most definitely need them. I would like to be able to strap them on back wards on the very very few time I can run up front.

I am just thinking that my next helmet with have the goggle hooks on the side. I don't use the goggles much when trail riding out front. If I am running sweep. I then most definitely need them. I would like to be able to strap them on back wards on the very very few time I can run up front.
That's not the helmet but the goggles strps.
rokoquickstrap.jpg

I am just thinking that my next helmet with have the goggle hooks on the side. I don't use the goggles much when trail riding out front. If I am running sweep. I then most definitely need them. I would like to be able to strap them on back wards on the very very few time I can run up front.

Have you tried Quick Strap?

QKSTRAP.jpg

That helmet is definitely cool :thumb: The odd part about it is that the whole splatter theme and the metallic accents almost make it look like it's wet, don't you think?