My nephews first dirtbike!

Great video Red! He's gunna shred someday! :thumb: Is that bike a Chonda?

My little brother used to always think every dirt bike rider was me too. :lol:

Great video Red! He's gunna shred someday! :thumb: Is that bike a Chonda?

My little brother used to always think every dirt bike rider was me too. :lol:
Haha yeah my dad got it a couple years back at a Harley run for like $300 in a silent auction... We gotta get him used to the sound but anytime there's a bike on tv or on someones shirt he goes to town talking about his dirtbike and always runs around going "brraaappp" lol

Haha yeah my dad got it a couple years back at a Harley run for like $300 in a silent auction... We gotta get him used to the sound but anytime there's a bike on tv or on someones shirt he goes to town talking about his dirtbike and always runs around going "brraaappp" lol

:lol::lol: That's great!
I taught my little brother when he was 3, on all the brands of dirt bikes and how to tell them apart. You could show him a bike, and he'd tell you what it is. Raisin' him right! :smirk:

:lol::lol: That's great!
I taught my little brother when he was 3, on all the brands of dirt bikes and how to tell them apart. You could show him a bike, and he'd tell you what it is. Raisin' him right! :smirk:

hopefully he'll be there at 3 too cause i'm tired of hearing "dirtbike" everytime one goes by watching SX or MX...lol. My brother and i are like "YES WE KNOW!" lol...

ADORABLE! He is sooo cute! What a great video Red:thumb: I love little kids that age. They say it like it is and are just so candid.
I dont think anything can melt my heart more then little kids and dirt bikes.
Those flip flops are a crack up! I think he said dirt bike it least 20 times.:lol:

Well with a name like "Deegan," yeaaah. You gonna take him to get his first tatt? Teach him how to flo like a bro of FMX?

haha... i still don't even have any, my brother didn't want the association but i told him he'd get it...lol