My name is Chris and i'm a ho

hey I'm Chris, Dee told me to sign up, or i would get my ass kicked. :prof: I ride an 09KTM 350SX-F
I don't race, but maybe I should, I get pretty crazy out on the desert, dunes, grass. I'll ride anything that has jumps. (Insert dirty comment here)

I got dibbs on Dee. :P :devil: :lol:

hey I'm Chris, Dee told me to sign up, or i would get my ass kicked. :prof: I ride an 09KTM 350SX-F
I don't race, but maybe I should, I get pretty crazy out on the desert, dunes, grass. I'll ride anything that has jumps. (Insert dirty comment here)

i think you lost dib privileges on this forum for dee i think she has been claim by our local creeper :devil:

But welcome to the forums anyway :smirk:

welcome my fellow Orange rider :thumb:

how you like that 350? sweet bike right ?

Chris you retard, you can't fool Rack LOL :lol: haha Rack he says that to throw people off see if they catch it.... and about getting dibbs, dude you wish! haha you can't even catch up to me :P :moon: and about red being gay..... did he try and hump your leg as well??? :thinking: well when you get back from call of duty im still gonna kick your ass........ :bonk:

ps. you are a filthy ho

fdbe8a02.gif

:lol: Welcome to DBA! Oh and yeah i was gonna call dibs on Dee but you can have her :moon: :smirk:

Welcome CJ....Dee has the guys all worked up here and did the first day she joined:lol:

And you know her personally? Your a step ahead of the rest and that makes you special.

Welcome:wave:

BTW Nice cruiser, looks like some I've seen in Portland.

Welcome CJ :thumb:. Nice looking Gold Fish you have there. By the way, you have some odd stickers on your swing-arm and rear fender that need to be removed.

I know a few dudes from Hurricane, but they are not Ho's:smirk: