my dirt bike

Too many holes in your story , Not buying it .... you have lied on this , and the other forum you got kicked off ......

You know which one I'm talking about ... ThumperTalk ...... You need to grow up and quit lying about everything you post . You should be renamed , The boy who called wolf ......

well, I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie, and please don't be mean to me. I like this site and I like talking to people I don't mean to lie I'm sorry.

Too many holes in your story , Not buying it .... you have lied on this , and the other forum you got kicked off ......

You know which one I'm talking about ... ThumperTalk ...... You need to grow up and quit lying about everything you post . You should be renamed , The boy who called wolf ......
Agreed! :prof:

As stated before , quit lying ... Grow up and tell the truth , we don't need , or want to hear a bunch of crap. This , as other forums are here to help , enjoy a true story , give each other a place to vent , and just enjoy the sport of biking. Wether it's dirt , or street , new or old . Everybody has a story , joke , opinion , all welcome ... Keep it real !!!