my DBA virgin post

HI! It's me Plushpuppy, I'm in NW Oregon, ride a 07 wr205f (my other luvver). you guys look like fun! Looks like a lot of people I'm missing from TT are here.

So, right off I will shamelessly PIMP my new gig to you, writing about girly stuff on RacerXVT
http://www.racerxvt.com/article/the-deadlift-for-motocross

but there's stuff EVEN men can use:P so check it out and tell them you like so maybe they'll pay me someday!

(and no, it's not about how pit tootsies can get "toned" so they can boost their self-image, it's about REAL WOMEN WHO RIDE A FREAKIN DIRTBIKE THANKYOUVERYMUCH--and I'm including pix and etc from my forum chicks too, so there, maybe even Sun will show up--she's got a HAWT pic wrenching her bike!)

If you guys have topic suggestions, like which maxi provides better forehead sweat absorbance, or which Pamprin has the muscle relaxant, let me know!:thumb:

:lol: first post and i already like this woman's style... she should fit in around the boys no problems. +1 roost for you

BTW ... welcome

Welcome to DBA PP :thumb: So, tell us about the beanies you make :thinking:. Sun was sporting a pretty cool lookin one last TDay (we saw it in a pic)

HI! It's me Plushpuppy, I'm in NW Oregon, ride a 07 wr205f (my other luvver). you guys look like fun! Looks like a lot of people I'm missing from TT are here.

So, right off I will shamelessly PIMP my new gig to you, writing about girly stuff on RacerXVT
http://www.racerxvt.com/article/the-deadlift-for-motocross

but there's stuff EVEN men can use:P so check it out and tell them you like so maybe they'll pay me someday!

(and no, it's not about how pit tootsies can get "toned" so they can boost their self-image, it's about REAL WOMEN WHO RIDE A FREAKIN DIRTBIKE THANKYOUVERYMUCH--and I'm including pix and etc from my forum chicks too, so there, maybe even Sun will show up--she's got a HAWT pic wrenching her bike!)

If you guys have topic suggestions, like which maxi provides better forehead sweat absorbance, or which Pamprin has the muscle relaxant, let me know!:thumb:

Welcome P P :thumb: :banana:.......................no concerns however I had to highlight a few of the words used in your post that I (maybe we) are not use to seeing.....:shocked: :lol:

James

Staff member
:wave: Welcome to DBA

That's an awesome article, you should be able to provide some excellent input here. :thumb: BTW which Maxi works the best? :smirk:

Welcome to DBA PP :thumb: So, tell us about the beanies you make :thinking:. Sun was sporting a pretty cool lookin one last TDay (we saw it in a pic)
:thumb:
Yeah Sun spilled the beans on that one.

:wave: Welcome to DBA

That's an awesome article, you should be able to provide some excellent input here. :thumb: BTW which Maxi works the best? :smirk:

:thumb:
Yeah Sun spilled the beans on that one.

James, I think we all know...the one with wings!

(dang, I'm being stupid in trying to quote people, wrong button...)

---->Welcome P P .......................no concerns however I had to highlight a few of the words used in your post that I (maybe we) are not use to seeing.....

sorry to pop yer cherry, but now that you've got me and Sun together it will only get worse :D

---->BTW which Maxi works the best?

well, since ladies don't sweat they GLOW...guys tell me they like the thin/overnight ones, and like anything else, you get what you pay for in performance:thinking:

BTW, some do come with "no crinkle noise" wrappers so no one will know...