2 Stroke My Cr125 Project

This pic is from the day I picked it up.
45784d1308193579t-know-anything-about-dirtbike-image-1508278704.jpg

I cant seem to figure how to get images off my camera on, it wont let me copy and paste like I did with the other.

Uhhhhhh.... Do you have a ford raptor:shocked:

Uhhhhhh.... Do you have a ford raptor:shocked:

I wish it's my dads 2011 supercrew with the 6.2l. I have a lifted 2006 f150.

Update on the build the plastics are ordered and are at my house but I left for vacation the day they arrived. They will be installed on Monday and I will get pictures up. I got the three day shipping from rocky mountain atv and needless to say it took six days to arrive and I was pissed but now it's whatever.

Nice... I wanna drive one of those 6.2s

RMATV ... Has never been later on shipping for me.. They have always been earlier then they usually say or the exact day... Every other place ive ordered parts from has screwed me over on shipping tho lol

Yea I dont know what the deal was but now it's no big deal. I just can't wait to get home Monday put on my fenders and go lay some roost. Hopefully the bike will look as good as I picture it to.

What does everyone think about some Metal Mulisha graphics? I don't know if I should keep the all black or go with some graphics. Any input would be nice.

I wouldn't get the mulisha graphics... I think they look corny, and your supporting a group of riders which gives our sport an image of being punk asses... Now it is your bike but everytime I see monster graphics or mulisha graphics I just kind of think what a goon... And to me it looks like all the other riders nad their head in disapproval... If you don't know I mean by the mulisha be punk asses then look up mulisha poaches on YouTube. And my final word is please don't take this as an attack it is merely an opinion. :thumb:

I wouldn't get the mulisha graphics... I think they look corny, and your supporting a group of riders which gives our sport an image of being punk asses... Now it is your bike but everytime I see monster graphics or mulisha graphics I just kind of think what a goon... And to me it looks like all the other riders nad their head in disapproval... If you don't know I mean by the mulisha be punk asses then look up mulisha poaches on YouTube. And my final word is please don't take this as an attack it is merely an opinion. :thumb:

I have definately seen all the ads and personally I love them. My favorite is the golf course. Sadly though the Mulisha isn't near what it used to be. At the X Games this year nobody ghost rode off the bike or anything along those lines, the punk ass side of them seems to be dieing. It doesn't make it as fun to watch. But now looking at it I think graphics and stickers all look kind of corny. I might just stick to all black and put some red controversy sells stickers on the fork guards and front number plate.

I installed the Acerbis Black plastics today and everything went smooth here is the pics.
P1010270.jpgP1010269.jpg
I know I was warned about it from people but everytime I touch the black plastics it scatches them but what ever I guess Ill just get some graphics.

Next I will get an all black seat and some new black fork guards.

Do I spray that to protect from scratches or clean up scratches? And where can I get it?
Both. Clean you bike and then spray this on and use a Micro Fiber cloth to buff it out. It will help protect and polish out small scratches. Black blows in this regard, but this will help. I pick mine up at the Motorcycle shops, but I am sure you can find it online cheaper.