My boating trips..buaha

0319011358.jpg

0320011620a.jpg

0320011621a.jpg

Well back in dec.. ford put a new rear end in my truck .. under warrenty... only had like 54k miles........ Saturday on the way to pick up my buddy that was going with me boating.. the rear end start making weird noises and chattering really bad..... I pulled the rear diff covor to see what it was (theres only 200 miles left on my warrenty)....About 1/4 quart of oil came out.. it takes almost 3 qaurts.. cleaned everything up it looked fine.. added new royal purple ...and 7oz of trans x LSD additive and buttond it all back up and its good to go...

The rest of the boating pics and videos are from this weekend... theres a video from a few months ago also...

We also found a orange construction zone barrel floating under that bridge lol

The small bride is the little wabash bridge... Its right there by the town i live in......... The bigger bridge is the Big Wabash bridge... the bridge that connects Indiana to illinois.. its only like 10 miles from the town i live in..(by road)...

I always wanted a pink house on a river:smirk: Looks like you spent the entire day out there. Nice. I love boating!! We dont have a boat anymore:pout:
This last shot is cool. Both look like boats. Did you fish? Did you find a meth barrel?
Get that truck in NOW! Just in the nic of time with that warranty!!

It's almost time to get on the water to cool down...it least here in So Cal.

I always wanted a pink house on a river:smirk: Looks like you spent the entire day out there. Nice. I love boating!! We dont have a boat anymore:pout:
This last shot is cool. Both look like boats. Did you fish? Did you find a meth barrel?
Get that truck in NOW! Just in the nic of time with that warranty!!

It's almost time to get on the water to cool down...it least here in So Cal.

1) Little pink houses...isn't that a song :smirk:
2) You still thinking that after all the rain we just had at 45+ degrees? :shocked: Doesn't seem like boating weather to me! Then again....maybe I'm a woooozzzzzzzy