My 1990 yamaha rt100a

She not a eye sore but shes no beyonce either me n my bike are both 23 years old
Any suggestions upgrades anything will help me feel more comfortable hearing it from fellow riders

She not a eye sore but shes no beyonce either me n my bike are both 23 years old
Any suggestions upgrades anything will help me feel more comfortable hearing it from fellow riders
if you have the money ... time and known how and you really love your old bike then i suggest doing what srad did to his bike...
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/1993-yamaha-wr500-teardown-overhaul.5621/
its a long thread but srad keept it updated teh entire time. so i say if you love it and have the money zero hour that bitch and make it all pretty.... if you are not that attatched to the bike... sell it and get something bigger :P

Unless you are 4' tall, try upgrade to a larger bike, even a KX100 is a huge step up in size and functionality. or, there is a bigger version of the bike called an rt180, I see them on craigslist occasionally.