MX vs ATV: Reflex

In all seriousness. Pilots use simulators to train so I think there is some value to it.
It's totally true :prof: Why, just this weekend it was Mother's day and I knew my Mom could use a bit of cardiac surgery to make her feel a little better and me, being the loving Son, thought I could help out. So I raced over to EB Games and rented "Cardiac Surgeon 3". I played for 20 or 30 minutes, you know, just to get my confidence up and then I drove over to Moms house to wish her Happy Moms day and give her my special gift. You guessed it - I performed flawless open heart surgery right there in Mom's kitchen. Think I could have done that without a little X-Box live practice? Not a chance.
Next week I'm playing, "co-joined twins" by Wii. :thumb:

James

Staff member
It's totally true :prof: Why, just this weekend it was Mother's day and I knew my Mom could use a bit of cardiac surgery to make her feel a little better and me, being the loving Son, thought I could help out. So I raced over to EB Games and rented "Cardiac Surgeon 3". I played for 20 or 30 minutes, you know, just to get my confidence up and then I drove over to Moms house to wish her Happy Moms day and give her my special gift. You guessed it - I performed flawless open heart surgery right there in Mom's kitchen. Think I could have done that without a little X-Box live practice? Not a chance.
Next week I'm playing, "co-joined twins" by Wii. :thumb:
And to think that I used to practice on the Operation game, have times changed or what? :shocked: