Muscle Milk

Shockingly Muscle Milk contains no milk. :lol:
no it doesnt but its a formula to a mothers breast milk :shocked: also its high in fat so dont just start pounding the stuff youll gain something you dont want:lol: i used to drink it after football it works pretty well but you can get the same stuff at walmart and a lot cheaper.

Psh...girls and your hippy drinks.

I drink a gallon of Mountain Dew after a ride, and ask for seconds.

I dont know why...but I hate stuff like that; protein drinks, muscle milk, high-nutrient chit, bodybuilding supplements, and various other hippy crap. :lol: Didn't need it in the olden days...why need it now? Hits me as a scam, in a way.

I dont know why...but I hate stuff like that; protein drinks, muscle milk, high-nutrient chit, bodybuilding supplements, and various other hippy crap. :lol: Didn't need it in the olden days...why need it now? Hits me as a scam, in a way.

:thumb:

James

Staff member

I threw up a little in my mouth. :puke:

I honestly can't remember the last time I had soda (pop or coke to some of you :P), I find the stuff disgusting.

You know what I drink after a ride? Water.

:thumb: I usually drink a few waters and a Powerade/Gatorade during riding.

Don't go to Michigan then as they'll laugh at you for saying soda, seriously. :lol:

I can deal with Gatorade or Powerade but anything else doesn't seem appealing at the time.
SODA FTW!

:thumb: I usually drink a few waters and a Powerade/Gatorade during riding.

Don't go to Michigan then as they'll laugh at you for saying soda, seriously. :lol:

the reason i laugh is because of the way i heard it said once and forever i hear it like that in my head.

Back in the day when PBk and I were roomates we played this online game called tribes. we were on teams and played it competitively. well we all got microphones and some kid from the midwest was on and in the nerdiest white boy voice you can possible imagine he says "Be right back guys i gotta go get a POP" We were in tears it sounded so funny.

James

Staff member
the reason i laugh is because of the way i heard it said once and forever i hear it like that in my head.

Back in the day when PBk and I were roomates we played this online game called tribes. we were on teams and played it competitively. well we all got microphones and some kid from the midwest was on and in the nerdiest white boy voice you can possible imagine he says "Be right back guys i gotta go get a POP" We were in tears it sounded so funny.
I've had a few of those moments on Xbox Live. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I went up to Ohio and their soda machines said pop. Pop or Coke both do not make sense...soda does. Pop and Coke have different meanings...soda has one (carbonated water). It's soda!

You know what I drink after a ride? Water.

:lol: Honestly, I drink water or my home brewed sweet tea (probably not good) after/during a ride. Sometimes a can of Mountain Dew.
Followed up by sweet stomach cramps. :smirk:

:lol: :lol: I went up to Ohio and their soda machines said pop. Pop or Coke both do not make sense...soda does. Pop and Coke have different meanings...soda has one (carbonated water). It's soda!

:lol: Honestly, I drink water or my home brewed sweet tea (probably not good) after/during a ride. Sometimes a can of Mountain Dew.
Followed up by sweet stomach cramps. :smirk:
I do water mixed 50/50 with gatoraid!