Muscle Milk

:lol: Honestly, I drink water or my home brewed sweet tea (probably not good) after/during a ride. Sometimes a can of Mountain Dew.
Followed up by sweet stomach cramps. :smirk:

I drink water right after. I usually unintentionally drink my home brewed sweet tea before a ride cause it's all I drink :lol: and when I get home. But usually the ride home consist of me chugging a few bottles of water.

when i ride, i try to drink asmuch water as posible. i drink lots of water, and maby alittle Gatoraid. but thats it. if im just chilling at my house or out to eat for lunch i have maby alittle Coke. and i drink tea alot. and then i drink lots of milk with dinner. i know you guys dont really care, but im letting you know anyways

when i ride, i try to drink asmuch water as posible. i drink lots of water, and maby alittle Gatoraid. but thats it. if im just chilling at my house or out to eat for lunch i have maby alittle Coke. and i drink tea alot. and then i drink lots of milk with dinner. i know you guys dont really care, but im letting you know anyways

recreational coke use is :naughty: :smirk:

I just recently did a LOT of skiing the past week. My thighs were spent, along with shoulders and arms. I eat the hell out of bananas and fresh fruit! I am a camel, drink water! I don't care what you eat or drink, the best thing is to drink water! At night I ate carbs for energy.

That was my plan.:thinking:

I did eat a few bananas. And some fruit. Unfortunately, most of my protein came in the form of hot wings, carbs from pizza, and hydration in the form of a malted beverage. :shocked:

In the AM, I did do a muscle milk with coffee, and that Vita-whatever-water with two Advil. Then I watched the Three Stooges for a half an hour, ate the leftover pizza, and made the slopes when they opened up!

I felt good! I was good till lunch and kicked ass! I skied both long boards and fat shorty twin tips!:thumb: This was an equation that worked for me!

For real!:lol: