Multiple new forums

I'd like to see any other forums as well. Not that I'm going anywhere though.

JAT - Welcome to the insane asylum. You will fit right in. Who would have thought I would be the one to engender such a response from Bosch. Oh well...

I'm sure the idea was thought of by many, even I thought about it for a brief moment until I came to my senses.

I'm quite surprised there are not others springing up.

Welcome JAT! Your ride report was great at TT. Sorry to hear you are unemployed. Maybe you have a future with JAT Adventures! I am sure you would have a following on your rides like Dick Allen's Sierra Safari.
I thought I'd come check it out...
I've cured my TT itch with simply staying busy and not posting or reading much of anything. Came back from a long ride, and posted twice... about the ride, thats about it since it's GONE ALL NEW.... which I can't F'ing stand, but I'm an old dog that can't learn new tricks. ;-)

I'm on my way!!! ... I haven't read it!

Leonard, you pissed him off? You? Reaaally? hahaha

JAT - Welcome to the insane asylum. You will fit right in. Who would have thought I would be the one to engender such a response from Bosch. Oh well...

Thanks Carl... you think my brutal honesty and sarcasm won't get me in trouble?! LOL
And no kidding, BB got on ya for sure, but I think he took it a bit defensive. I don't see him as that kind of person normally. Meaning, the "in person" version would have been different then the "over reading typed text" version, in understanding your comment(s).... at least, thats my opinion.

Welcome JAT! Your ride report was great at TT. Sorry to hear you are unemployed. Maybe you have a future with JAT Adventures! I am sure you would have a following on your rides like Dick Allen's Sierra Safari.

Gracias Senor... It was a good ride. Lots to see in 700 miles!! Even in the dark!
... I'd love to live and ride, making money in the process. But, there's not too many riders who'll pay you to do what they could do themselves. It's a tough one for sure... jobs are scarce, and pay is minimal. But hey, I'm enjoying my time now... I just hope it's not for toooo long.

I like what DBA site is doing. I hope to grow here... sounds like a fun place!