Mount thom

Hey if anyone lives in Nova Scotia you should deffinatly take a trip out to mount thom its the best track in nova scotia right know they take good care of it its challanging and fun it has elevation changes and its great practice!:thumb:

James

Staff member
Hey Cole, welcome to Dirt Bike Addicts. :cheers:

Do you have any pictures or video of this place? I'm from the US and kind of curious as to what kind of track layouts you guys have, I've heard that they have a different "style". :ride:

BTW don't forget to tell your riding buddies about Dirt Bike Addicts. :thumb:

Hey if anyone lives in Nova Scotia you should deffinatly take a trip out to mount thom its the best track in nova scotia right know they take good care of it its challanging and fun it has elevation changes and its great practice!:thumb:
Any pics of the track?

Or any pics of the track, or even Nova Scotia in general? I did a search and the only picture I could find were of Waddell falls, which does look like a nice place.

How many tracks are in Nova Scotia?

James

Staff member
hey man yah on youtube theres a vid of mount thom im not to fast on it but he just built it a year ago so im getting used to it heres the link ..(btw this is my buddy in the vid we go about the same speed he can beat me in a drag race but i can beat him on the track...anyways heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foA5hQkdhAg
Pretty cool track. :thumb:

Is it built on/in a hill? BTW those bowl turns look like a lot of fun. :drool::ride:

Pretty cool track. :thumb:

Is it built on/in a hill? BTW those bowl turns look like a lot of fun. :drool::ride:

Good catch, I completely missed the post with the youtube link.

It would be nice to get a bit more info though, maybe location or website? Google is a little sparse with information.

Nova Scotia? :shocked: I thought Al Gore said we melted that place with our SUV's years ago! :smirk:

My ex in-laws were from there. That's one lonely place in the world!

:wow: at the two minute mark that dude was way the efffff up in the air man. It looks like that kids rips that 125 pretty darn good. :thumb: good to see you back on the site.