Pro Motor city sx bs thread

Has Dungey ever been injured?

Yeah a few years ago.

Look at the top 3 tonight.
what do they have in common? DeCoster and Aldon Baker.... Same as Ricky. Roc Nazi really screwed up by getting rid of Baker. If I were Ricky with that high dollar investment I would make sure he followed my every step and reinforce it

Yeah a few years ago.

what do they have in common? DeCoster and Aldon Baker.... Same as Ricky. Roc Nazi really screwed up by getting rid of Baker. If I were Ricky with that high dollar investment I would make sure he followed my every step and reinforce it
Ricky isn't gay though

so I just learned that as a result of jumping thru a Red Cross flag Ryan Dungey has been penalized 2 positions, as a result the revised results are now 1st Jason Anderson, 2nd Marvin musquin, and 3rd Ryan Dungey

so I just learned that as a result of jumping thru a Red Cross flag Ryan Dungey has been penalized 2 positions, as a result the revised results are now 1st Jason Anderson, 2nd Marvin musquin, and 3rd Ryan Dungey

Yeah that's a bummer.
it's not like Dungey to break the rules. I wonder if it was a matter of already being committed to a jump. It also what he could have been talking Tobi's mechanic about when he pulled in. Carlos' face went blank after Dungey said something to him off mic. Here is the link for it. http://racerxonline.com/2016/03/19/ryan-dungey-penalized-jason-anderson-wins

I also don't think they will contest this either. Dungey still has a significant lead in points and is riding really confident. Musquin better stop the little phuch ups.

Yeah a few years ago.

I could not remember a significant injury ever with Dungey but yeah I did look back and see that shoulder issue. Oh and your being kinda harsh on our moto nazi, I mean what's wrong with a steady diet of Heinekens krauts and brats?