Motonomad

James

Staff member
That was cool! Only question I have is how did they get the aerial shots without another person? Give the quadcopter a waypoint and try to time your ride underneath?

That was cool! Only question I have is how did they get the aerial shots without another person? Give the quadcopter a waypoint and try to time your ride underneath?
Come on, don't question it, it's a KTM commercial. Got it!!!
I thought I saw more than two different bikes but I am not going to question, "did they have a problem with the original two" am I?

There had to be camera men and support crew.

Come on, don't question it, it's a KTM commercial. Got it!!!
I thought I saw more than two different bikes but I am not going to question, "did they have a problem with the original two" am I?
Yes, then they brought in Beta's and changed the decals to look like KTM's :blah:

Yes, then they brought in Beta's and changed the decals to look like KTM's :blah:

Looked more like the 2014 Husqvarna's, good looking bikes, now that they are KTM Owned. Beta would have been the same bike from the beginning, after all the beta company did all the enduros R&D for KTM for the last 15 years.

:hookedintopissingmatchlikeabigmouthbass:

Awesome video! Can't wait for the full video and article to come out. Got to love the 500exc! :banana::stirthepot::smirk:

And from what I've read and seen thus far, no support vehicles or crew for the entire ride :clap:

James

Staff member
And from what I've read and seen thus far, no support vehicles or crew for the entire ride :clap:

Some of those camera shots/angles tell me otherwise, I could be wrong though.

I will say through that while they might not have had somebody tagging along, they did have care packages left for them.