Moto

So, I went to my local track. http://www.whiteknuckleranch.com/

It was free to ride today. Okay... I am putting around the track on my own terms in first gear. The track operator stopped me and asked if I would like to participate in a "fun moto race." No entry fee, no trophies. Just race to have fun. I must have had a weak moment. I told him yes. :banghead:

I lined up with the open class. Just five laps. Not too many people, probably around 10 of us. They dropped the chain (yes no gates) and off we went. These damn people were in 3rd and 4th gear in no time!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! Fun my ass. :rolleyes: These guys were flying (I mentioned the whole 3rd and 4th gear deal.) So, I am lolly gagging my butt around the track. I had no choice but to up shift and hit 3rd. Needless to say, I almost pulled a Bubba. You know, pull off the track and head to the hauler. Except I don't have a hauler to go hide out in. So, I sucked it up and finished. :finger: those guys... :smirk: Although, I didn't come in last.:prof: Some guy wrecked and couldn't finished, so I passed him like he was standing still. Well, actually he was. :smirk:

Anywho... good day of riding. Haven't been on the bike in awhile, so it felt good. No pics today.

So, I went to my local track. http://www.whiteknuckleranch.com/

It was free to ride today. Okay... I am putting around the track on my own terms in first gear. The track operator stopped me and asked if I would like to participate in a "fun moto race." No entry fee, no trophies. Just race to have fun. I must have had a weak moment. I told him yes. :banghead:

I line up with the open class. Just five laps. Not too many people, probably around 10 of us. They dropped the chain (yes no gates) and off we went. These damn people were in 3rd and 4th gear in no time!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! Fun my ass. :rolleyes: These guys were flying (I mentioned the whole 3rd and 4th gear deal.) So, I am lolly gagging my butt around the track. I had no choice but to up shift and hit 3rd. Needless to say, I almost pulled a Bubba. You know, pull off the track and head to the hauler. Except I don't have a hauler to go hide out in. So, I sucked it up and finished. :finger: those guys... :smirk: Although, I didn't come in last.:prof: Some guy wrecked and couldn't finished, so I passed him like he was standing still. Well, actually he was. :smirk:

Anywho... good day of riding. Haven't been on the bike in awhile, so it felt good. No pics today.

EXCELLENT RR. Slow...................more than what I'd have done. I may have told the track op to go F*** himself! :naughty:. OK, probably not but I wouldn't have said SURE WHY NOT WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE???

I have a quadtard friend who has a Honda 400 something.....that he has yet to get into 4th...he recently found 3rd, that was by accident...his boot slipped!...:smirk:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

James

Staff member
:foul:

I was in the big bike c class. I don't see my name. Damn score keeper. :mad: Of course, I don't have numbers on my bike either. Maybe that contributed to the problem. Anywho, I beat the guy the DNF'ed. :ride:
:lol: I sure hope you beat the DNF guy. You must be one of the unknown (UNK) guys. :P