Moto Van vs Truck

That oughta be fun to load the bikes in an out of, having to climb up into it and duck at the same time
It will mostly have lowered flat track bikes in it :spin:

Ill eventually be buying a newer truck as a daily driver and for work and firewood. Most likely a ram 1500, theres some great deals to be had on newer ones around here :drool:

I'ma just say, it's a good thing you don't live in the rust belt. Oh wait it'll still be a dodge:lol:

Also, lowered flat trackers? that's worse than a regular dirt bike loading wise.

I'ma just say, it's a good thing you don't live in the rust belt. Oh wait it'll still be a dodge:lol:

Also, lowered flat trackers? that's worse than a regular dirt bike loading wise.
ahaha not if you know how to load them, you can fit 3 or 4 in an extended van

It will mostly have lowered flat track bikes in it :spin:

Ill eventually be buying a newer truck as a daily driver and for work and firewood. Most likely a ram 1500, theres some great deals to be had on newer ones around here :drool:

Just because they are flat track bikes doesn't mean you don't have to dunk your head while rolling the bike in :lol: :banghead:

Its actually easy, lower bars. But it gets fun when you have a down pipe on a bike with no breaks :busted: