Injured mojo takes a spill

i noticed a day or two ago after i stopped taking pain meds that i pushed 2 teeth out in the crash somehow. So i had to have those ground down today

Park ranger called and left a message saying they are charging me with reckless op, failure to control, and driving without a license. Funny thing is, i have all the legal permits and ohio code says i have to be on a roadway to get either of the other charges. So im going to fight everything and hopefully walk away with just trespassing. Then followed with a big fuck you to the ranger that gave me the charges

Park ranger called and left a message saying they are charging me with reckless op, failure to control, and driving without a license. Funny thing is, i have all the legal permits and ohio code says i have to be on a roadway to get either of the other charges. So im going to fight everything and hopefully walk away with just trespassing. Then followed with a big fuck you to the ranger that gave me the charges

WOW! I can't believe you were cited with anything considering it was a one person accident.

James

Staff member

That's pretty silly, not like a broken bone isn't penalty enough. :bonk: