Mojo Goes on Vacation

So the time has come. My grandpa is getting pretty sick and i would like so see him one more time before he kicks the bucket so me and my cousin are "planning" a trip to see him. As sad as that started out he is still in OK shape for the moment and he lives just outside of Myrtle Beach SC so it be a vacation at the same time.
images

Why am i posting this on a Dirtbike Forum? Because im taking my WR down with me assuming i can get it running right before i go. So I should get some AWESOME street riding in and lots of pictures on go-pro of this rare experience i'm about to have! I will also be posting the prep work going into my truck and bike before the trip because mainly i have no friends and nothing better to do
securedownload-jpg.15821

2 16 year olds traving in a 96 ranger 700 miles each way, what could go wrong?
images

My mom,sister and her kids, And my Uncle/aunt and there grand kids just went to Myrtle beach a month or so ago. They had alot of fun. They plan on going down there again.

don't worry so much about the age of your vehicle so much as its condition. Inspect all your belts, suspension and steering componets. If you haven't greased the front wheel bearings now would be a good time :thumb:

Ranger has not let me down yet (knock on wood)
No but your mom's boyfriend's did :smirk:

I wanna see a thread titled " M18 goes to Poundtown in Chinatown with a triaxle milk truck"...... That would be the most popular thread on the net except for "why Catholics don't use rubbers"...

We don't really have a reason, its a way to convince girls to let us raw dog it because it's our morals :smirk:

*disclaimer this is a joke*

*disclaimer I'm a catholic*

*disclaimer that it might not really be a joke*

Recharged my AC with leak detector because the A/C has never worked since i owned the truck, it only took one small can and it blows nice and cold now :). Also got the girl new air filter, oil filter, and oil. Need to do the oil changed tomorrow but i checked over all the other fluids and there all nice and topped off. Parts for the Wr are comeing in thursday so i will be a tight squeeze to get that done in time :pout: