MO DIRT BIKE THEIVES BUSTED

It looks like he kept getting arrested, sentenced to 5 years, then released early. The last time was 03/04/2011 and was sentenced to 7 years. So how is it possible that he is out stealing bikes now if he is supposed to be locked up until 2018? I think the no brainer question of the day is, how is it that this POS has not been locked up for life? What happen to 3 strikes and you are done :noidea:
That's what I was thinking too. 3 Strikes and did he jump bail or something? He is supposed to be in Jail. We will be asking a lot of questions and investigating this more. :puke:

IDENTIFY THIS TRAILER! MINNEAPOLIS AREA!
CASH REWARD to identify the logo on this truck and trailer.
They broke into the lot at my motorcycle shop and I want my hard earned property back!!
Cash in hand and no questions asked.
Call or e-mail
Blue Cat Motorcycle
651-645-1172

604152_507576059261926_641687607_n.jpg

IDENTIFY THIS TRAILER! MINNEAPOLIS AREA!
CASH REWARD to identify the logo on this truck and trailer.
They broke into the lot at my motorcycle shop and I want my hard earned property back!!
Cash in hand and no questions asked.
Call or e-mail
Blue Cat Motorcycle
651-645-1172

604152_507576059261926_641687607_n.jpg
Not a smart move having a logo on the trailer. It's probably stolen.

Sorry for your missing items.

Send em to the woodchipper.
whoa there now BK, you can't use a wood chipper unless you go throug a 7 day waiting period, shown that you haven't had even so much as a speeding ticket, and are willing to give up your first born son. That is the rules, follow them or get the hell out :prof: we need these rules cause we all know criminals follow these rules when they apply for their wood chippers :stirthepot: :poke:

Spooner
Post subject: STOLEN BIKE
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am
Location: Kansas City, MO The following are a couple pictures of my bike that was stolen and the pictures of the guy involved with the theft. His address shows KC area but I think he may have moved to Springfield MO area. The truck they used was a late model Ford Rapter or customized full size with wheels and tires and fender flares along with possible custom grill color either silver or white. The trailer is a 24” to 26”dual axle fully in-closed car hauler with no markings on the trailer color white. My bike is a 2008 KLX450 with Moose accessories: Moose Maneuver Hand Guards Green/Moose Logo Clutch cover/ Moose Polyester Skid Plate/ Ankle saver foot pegs/Yoshimura Exhaust/ Pirelli Tires with Monster Graphics and #48 Yellow backgrounds. I’m offering $500 reward to the person that can return the bike. The guy in the photo’s name is John Bosco so anyone that has contact with him please call police ASAP. The Springfield Police # is (417) 874-2149 Detective Calhoon case # 12-45787
untitled3.png

untitled-1.png

Spooner
Post subject: STOLEN BIKE
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am
Location: Kansas City, MO The following are a couple pictures of my bike that was stolen and the pictures of the guy involved with the theft. His address shows KC area but I think he may have moved to Springfield MO area. The truck they used was a late model Ford Rapter or customized full size with wheels and tires and fender flares along with possible custom grill color either silver or white. The trailer is a 24” to 26”dual axle fully in-closed car hauler with no markings on the trailer color white. My bike is a 2008 KLX450 with Moose accessories: Moose Maneuver Hand Guards Green/Moose Logo Clutch cover/ Moose Polyester Skid Plate/ Ankle saver foot pegs/Yoshimura Exhaust/ Pirelli Tires with Monster Graphics and #48 Yellow backgrounds. I’m offering $500 reward to the person that can return the bike. The guy in the photo’s name is John Bosco so anyone that has contact with him please call police ASAP. The Springfield Police # is (417) 874-2149 Detective Calhoon case # 12-45787
untitled3.png

untitled-1.png

We have a guy on a forum that i moderate on, That has a Raptor that has been stolen. It was stolen in Lees summit MO. I've sent him this info.

More Bikes Stolen. Got this today.
Two motorcycles were stolen off my trailer out of my driveway late Friday Nov. 24, or early Saturday Nov.25. One was a 2006 Honda CRF 450X with yellow number plates with 323 on them. It had black Warp 9 rims, red hubs, red Renthal Sprocket, Black Cycra Pro Bends, Rekluse clutch, Red GPR steering dampener, Vapor trail tech computer, Black Bullet proof designs radiator guards, "Free Ride" graphics on plastic. The other was a 2011 KTM 350 XCF. It has a rekluse clutch, orange Letko radiator guards, black cycra pro bends, Billet rear rotor guard. We filed a police report, but did not get a good outlook on finding them. We have put some fliers up and let our local bike shops know. WE ARE OFFERING A $3000 REWARD ($1500 PER BIKE). No questions asked--we just want our bikes back. My cell # is 816-985-4365. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

After getting his bike jacked, one of my friends got an alarm with a remote. When the alarm goes off so does the remote via radio. Makes it easier to respond to the event.